View Single Post
Old 02-17-2022, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfield View Post
1. Looking at the weather forecast, the weather 10 days from now in TX may be in the high 50. When they deliver it, it is likely they only want to deliver it to my garage (it's not air conditioned).
In that case, would it be OK to leave them in the garage or should we figure out a way to move them to the house?
I can't imagine that an unheated (I assume you meant unheated rather than air conditioned) garage in temperatures in the upper 50's will present an issue. Are you actually installing them in the garage, or just having to store them there until you're ready to set them up in your house?

Quote:
2. Do you know if WA dealers are required to follow WASP installation procedure to the T? While the WA dealers are supposed to be trained on this, I am not 100% certain if my dealer would follow this completely or deviate from it.
My understanding is that yes, authorized dealers are required to provide the full WASP installation procedure. Certainly ask your dealer directly if you have concerns that they might not.

Quote:
3. How long does it take for a dealer to setup and dial in your Sabrina/X? It can be a rough estimate, I understand this varies on the room, logistics, etc.
For both my original Sabrinas and the Sasha 2's I own now, my dealer spent around 3 hours. The Sasha's were a bit longer as it took a while to uncrate them and assemble the head units to the body. It was a considerable amount of time listening to the same track over and over (and over) while the speakers were adjusted (sometimes only by a fraction of an inch) until they were satisfied.

But as you point out, this is probably going to vary according to the room setup as well as, I would imagine, the individual performing the setup.

But congratulations! I loved the original Sabrinas and though I haven't auditioned the SabrinaX I understand it's quite a step up.