View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 08:04 AM

Default Greetings from Connecticut

Hello all,

Just a quick introduction - recently joined/subscribed after finally making the jump as a lifelong user of SONY ES to McIntosh.

Just wrapping up my McIntosh-centric home theater (DIY) and will next move on to a McIntosh-based 2 channel listening area once I come up for air (and give my bank account a rest).

I was fortunate enough to find a MX122 and MC207 both NOS and picked up a like new MCD600, MPC1500, RS200 from Audio Classics (great guys!).

I know just enough about A/V stuff to get me in trouble, so I look forward to learning a lot here on AA.

Best,
Craig
Home Theater: McIntosh MX122, McIntosh MC207, McIntosh MPC1500, Oppo UDP-203, Sony VPL-VW715ES Projector, 106" Elite Screens Special Edition DarkStar screen, SVS Ultra Towers, SVS Ultra Center & Surround, and Duel SVS SB3000 subs, Audioquest RedRiver XLR, Audioquest Carbon HDMI, Audioquest NRG and Storm power cables, and Audioquest Ri1404 speaker cable with WBT-0645 banana plugs.
Home Office: McIntosh RS200
Two Channel Listing Area: McIntosh MA9000, MEN220, MT-5, MCD600, MPC1500, and XR100s. Apple Airport Express via TosLink (streaming Apple Music). McIntosh interconnects/speaker cable, Shunyata Delta NR and XC power cables, Furutech GXT-D NCR AC Receptacle/Wall Plate/Outlet Cover.