View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricboogaloo View Post
This is an older chain, but here goes….I have the SF Amati traditions and I listen to Allmans, Zep, the Dead, SRV, plus jazz and blues…..I love the McIntosh and Sonus Faber combo as they are perhaps not as revealing as Wilson or B&W thus some of the flaws in the rock recordings aren’t highlighted. I do have more neutral analog and DAC set ups to compliment the musicality of the sonus and Mac but it really works well for my rock and pop listening…..and my room is huge…18x38…all good…

I also love the McIntosh and Sonus Faber sound for all.types of music. What McIntosh amp are you using with the Amati in that space?

Tube System: PS Audio Dectet - McIntosh MR88 - Innous ZenMini - Chord Qutest - WireWorld Eclipse 8 Cables - McIntosh C22V & MC275 - Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor - Stillpoints & IsoAcoustics Gaia III