Thread: Lumin P-1
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMan View Post
Congratulations! The P1 looks incredible. Did you have a chance to compare the P1 to the T3?
No, i haven't. Once I heard the P1, I knew I was...DONE.

See all this gear?

All the gear inside the red borders (and even more gear you can't see that are cables) is now...GONE. 15 bits o' gear! Gone!

All replaced by the single box on the leff middle shelf....

And...it sounds SO GOOD it continues to blow my mind every time I sit down for an evening of listening (the fully segmented Shunyata Altaira system helps, here, too).

Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 01-07-2023 at 03:43 PM.