View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 10:04 PM
Racing Hoopties

Default Harmony questions

If I wanted to get a Universal remote to control my Panasonic Plasma TV, McIntosh MX121, OPPO 103 and Perhaps my Direct TV box, what would I get? My requirements: Simple, reliable, and programmable BY ME and usable BY MY WIFE.

I have recently made acquaintance with two people who each have Harmony remotes that costs them $400 to be programmed by their dealer. They are not into the hobby, have busy work schedules and are being taken advantage of by their dealer. $400 to add a new source! Are you kidding me! One of them has. MX780 that apparently can only be programmed by a pro. More like a crook.

NFW am I putting myself in a position to have to rely on somebody else to help me add another source to my remote. My friends are being robbed.
Network : Supra Cat 8+, Twin (Nenon) Modified Buffalo GS2016 Switches, Keces P3 LPSU,
Cables: Wireworld Platinum 8 USB, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Speaker cables, 6M & 1M Tubulus Concentus ICs,
Other: Multiple GIK products, Stillpoint Apertures, Stillpoint Minis and Ultra SS, Three 20 Amp lines, Furutech GTX - Gold outlets, Adona Rack