View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 01:36 PM
Retired

Boneless breasts over linguine today. Not enough sauce for pasta if one follows the recipe. Will double the wine, creme fraiche and will add a 1/2 cup of chicken broth for the sauce next time if having over pasta. Personally, this may be the best chicken dish we've made at home. My preference is with rice but the wife prefers pasta. After all, she is Irish, so what would one expect.

Something else I've discovered is Italian black pepper. We have an excellent Italian grocery in the next town over and they carry their own brand of herbs & spices. They have Italian Cracked Pepper (black) and it is not only the strongest pepper I've tried it is also the best, even compared to a couple of the organic brands. We eat lots of pepper and it has been a great find.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Poulet GG.jpg (93.5 KB, 41 views)
Canton Reference 9 Clearaudio SM Pro Focal Bathys JLA 10" Dominion Kuzma Stabi S w/MC & MM Magnepan 1,7i McIntosh MA8950 & MR88 Oppo 203 Roon Nucleus Rose Hifi RS150B Shunyata Gemini-4 Sony ST-A6B, TA-F6B, ST-J75 & PS-X75 Sorane SA1.2 & TA-1L Stillpoints LP1v2 WW Pt, Au & Ag

Last edited by Formerly YB-2; 04-04-2020 at 01:40 PM.