View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 04:20 PM
From the BAT cave ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golucid View Post
Ahh shucks. I've been working on my library for a long time. That's why non of the streaming services are a value to me. I have invested so much in the media that I do have, I want to use it!

I have a diverse set of Music likes. Everything from Vivaldi to Marilyn Manson; The Carpenters to The B-52s; Led Zeppelin to Bauhause, Cocteau Twins and Dead Can Dance.

Whats your music range? Do you serve it up digitally and on what type of device?
David, I am in awe of your library as well as j3brow's. I mainly use a Silenzio server (custom built by our own E ) using a 12 TB Synology NAS for storage and feeding an Esoteric K-01 via USB. I also use a Sonos for internet radio and Deezer feeding a Wyred 4 Sound Remedy (reclocker) which in turn feeds into the K-01 via digital coaxial cable. On occasion, I spin a SACD in the K-01's tray. I also have a modest vinyl rig - ClearAudio Concept with a moving coil cartridge. My musical horizon is narrower than yours - 60's and 70's rock, most jazz, and baroque and romantic classical.