View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 02:54 AM

Sid, I have assumed that the amps you are considering are in mint condition as my ML2s were.........they looked like they were made on the same day as the ML2.2s were.

I also noted in one of your posts that you owned an LL2.1D and were fondly viewing an L2 Reference upgrade at sometime............I purchased the L2 Reference a couple of years after acquiring my ML2s and was/am very happy ( initially used a CAT Ultimate which was terrific as well), however on a whim I bought an LL2 Deluxe and somewhat surprisingly I find on balance I probably have it in my system more regularly than the L2...........perhaps as it is all valve and has slightly higher gain which suits my circumstances more. I have kept the L2, and still swing back and use it often. I have noticed that others have come to this conclusion as well,but many would disagree with me. I believe there might be some discussion on this issue in the LAMM forum. Anyway, my recommendation is to live with LL2.1D for a while before moving.

Last edited by Smp; 09-28-2015 at 03:01 AM.