View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 01:10 PM

I installed a few Block Audio C-Lock SE-2 outlet covers with Furutech GTX wall plates this weekend and I'm thrilled with how the Block Audio outlet cover prevents power cables from sagging or pulling out of the wall. I especially needed the Block Audio locking outlet cover for my most uncompromising power cables. As one turns the C-Lock SE-2, it tightens around the AC connector and prevents the connector from moving. One can't use two "audiophile" cables with their oversize AC connectors, but in general I don't share duplexes with equipment.

Block Audio makes various covers but the SE-2 is made to fit the Furutech GTX wall plate. I purchased them without an included duplex though they sell them with a duplex included as well.

I installed both with my current cryo'd Hubbell 5362 outlets and everything fits together perfectly.

There's a review in the Absolute Sound about them earlier this year I think.

I think these are the best of the available solutions. My other considerations were the Furutech Booster-Brace that sticks onto the outlet cover and the "Cable Support Plate" which was what I was previously leaning toward. The "Cable Support Plate" can be viewed at a website of the same name.

Check em' out below:

south: Mark Levinson No. 52 pre, Bricasti M28 amps, Lumin A1, Oppo BDP-205, Pioneer CT-43, Sony SS-AR1 Speakers, Audioquest Dragon PCs, Audioquest speaker cables, Audioquest interconnects, HB Power Design Powerslave Star Galaxy power distributor

north: Vitus SIA-030, Luxman D10X, Sony TC-KA3ES, Harbeth 40.2, Siltech cables