View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 10:55 PM

Hey Glenn, curious if you purchased these off the other website where we first met up? Sorry if you mentioned it and I missed it. If it was, I watched them every day and considered purchasing them until they sold. As much as I was interested in your Cantons a couple of months ago, I'm convinced now that a front ported speaker is the only option in my 9 ft by 12 ft room. I'm getting great results from my Usher speakers for now. I found some awesome copper binding posts to replace the brass ones. If anyone's interested they're called helicopter binding posts. A very unique design. And despite what many say they do make a noticeable improvement in sound. Within the next few days I'm going to rewire them internally. With that said if you decide to move on from these Triangles please give your pal milkdudd the first heads up that you will be selling them. Take care buddy

Edit: just to be clear Glenn, I know you're very happy with those speakers. I'm talking if down the road, even if it's a year or two (or more) I'd be interested

Last edited by Milkdudd; 12-05-2022 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Thought of a follow-up comment