Thread: Jadis
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel_hifi View Post
Thanks Mark!

I have owned several tube push pull amps over the years, from ARC, CJ, VTL, Ayon, T+A, PrimaLuna, and have auditioned numerous others in friends systems and at shows.

I must say this Jadis is to my ears one of the most musically satisfying piece I've come across. Have me wonder whether I should keep an eye for some JA-80 monos

Btw I see your Valors should be able to accommodate any kind of tube amps... you're in a good place to play around
EXACTLY! That is one of the reasons I had them built needing 4ch of external amps vs only 2 or fully self-powered (also an option) to allow ultimate fun in the future experimenting with cables and amps for mids and treble separately as audiophile winds and whims change. This is a true destination speaker so I plan on having some fun down the road with its myriad possibilities. I held off 4+ years before ordering them, heard them multiple times, tried another top10 (IMHO speaker), several others owned or loaned, hit two Munich shows and heard countless other top flight speakers along the way in homes and dealers plus Munich shows. That all confirmed what I believed which led to getting them last June and being 100% in my choice.

Last edited by SCAudiophile; 04-30-2021 at 04:11 PM.