View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 01:11 AM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterMusic View Post
Thrilled to report back that the TuneTots arrived about 10 days ago and were professionally placed and integrated with my sub a couple of days ago. They are amazing! Incredibly musical, detailed, and smooth. Very precise imaging, and, most surprisingly, they sound huge (albeit with a sub). Also surprising was that my dealer set them only about 1' from the wall, even though he had a couple of feet to work with.

These beat my very good B&W 805 D3 on every dimension. I also prefer them to the Sabrinas (not the X and without a sub) that I auditioned at home a few years ago. For those considering TuneTots on stands for a main system--make sure to have them professionally placed and integrated with a sub. I could not have done these things on my own, and they took speakers that were beautiful up to the level of hair on my arms standing up
Great report. So glad they worked out so well for you. I've heard nothing but praise for them from virtually every person that has or has heard them. Daryl and his product development team at Wilson are doing good work of late.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 02-28-2022 at 06:55 PM.