View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 03:32 PM

Thanks, Puma. I agree, and i have both a B&W DB3D (mated with my 805s) and a REL T7 (mated with B&W CM-1s). I love both.

The DB3D mates perfectly almost instantly with B&W speakers, with the only manual adjustment being volume. They've really made it easy.

Wilson's advice on crossover and slope was not optimal, but it was close enough that I could get very good sound with a bit of experimentation up and down. But those last few steps to nirvana--with adjustments across multiple parameters--were more than I could do myself in the time I had during the demo.

I'm 90% sure my dealer can dial in the DB3D better than I can, and he will do so when he installs the TTs. When (if?) Wilson comes out with a sub targeted to the TTs in the way B&W has targeted subs, I will probably buy the Wilson, move the DB to my CM-1 system, and give the REL to one of my sons.