View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
I'm no expert, but my thought is that they'll likely be in conditions at least that cold during shipping. Perhaps bring them in the day before installation to allow them to warm to your room temperature before setup begins. But if you're concerned maybe email WA directly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterMusic View Post
Hi Black--coincidentally, I picked up a pair of TuneTots from my dealer in Mass last night (they're awesome!). They were stored in an unheated trailer, so I think you're fine. The install directions included a couple of notes about letting speakers come up to room temperature, but that just requires a bit of patience...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieFerric View Post
FWIW, I had to leave my Canton's in my non-climate controlled garage for 2 weeks before I could get to them. That was in December and it presented no problem. July or August, probably not a good idea.
Thank you.

I called the shipping company prior to the delivery, they said someone would contacted me, no one did. Then, they delivered it on Saturday at 09:13am on my driveway, un-announced. I only knew about it after my Nest notification prompted me and I noticed it about 45 mins after. They could have ringed our bell and dropped the crate at my garage.

It was 34 F and drizzle at 10am Saturday here in TX, the plastic covering the boxes were wet. Luckily, the boxes were not.
My wife and I then had to haul them into our house ourselves.

My dealer is great and he is unhappy as well. I reported the above to WA as well.

Anyway, all is well now, the dealer installed it and set it up, see here.