View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 06:13 AM

Neotech for interconnects and speaker cables. Neotech uses UP-OCC copper (single crystal copper). Neotech actually distributes alot of their copper wire to other brands for example Acoustic Zen, Zen Wave, Harmonic Technology etc. The companies then use their own materials around the neotech wire. Now power cords im all over the place with lol. I use an Audioquest Tornado High Current to power my Audioquest 1200 power conditioner then Acoustic Zen Krakota to Marantz AV Receiver (mainly used as preamp), Oppo 203 with Acoustic Zen Gargantua II, and my Outlaw 7500 Power Amp is getting a new Shunyata Alpha v2 NR which will most likely be plugged directly into the wall. Then I get to experiment with moving the High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Helix Plus Signature Magnetic Power Conditioner around to see where it sounds best. I will either keep it on its current position on the top wall outlet(Furutech GTX-D) with the AQ 1200 power conditioner below it. Or Shunyata Alpha v2 NR in top outlet with MC-0.5 Helix Plus Signature plugged into an empty outlet on the AQ 1200. My gaming pc is getting a Venom NR v10 Power Cord to help reduce some of the noise caused by it. Even though my home theater setup is downstairs it should benefit from a reduction in line noise. My gaming pc surge protector that has my cable modem, wifi router, cordless phone charger, etc reads over 2000 on my power line noise measurement tool. I think a reading of 70 or less is considered low noise. I should get an award or achievement for hitting over 2000 lol.

Last edited by Willief23; 09-22-2021 at 06:42 AM.