View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphacts View Post
Interesting.

I think were you privy to some of the inner workings and sheer demands on the management team of the Group, you might think otherwise. As you will see going forward, the McIntosh Group is moving in a way that would make it difficult for them to keep ARC at the forefront of its niche while also achieving all that the Group are pursuing on the Mac and Sonus faber fronts. This move allows both the Mac Group and ARC to focus on their own strengths and paths. IMO, both companies and our industry are better off for the change.

I have many friends in both places who are very, very happy today.
I am sure you have way more insider information then I . Hopefully I am wrong. My point is that McIntosh and Sonus Faber are great brands to be associated with. Expensive Hi Fi seems to be more popular amount boomers then millennials judging by my own experience and observation. I think the new ARC Mono amps with the see through meters are beautiful but lets face it for what they cost you can buy a car and are a niche product . Maybe ARC with be creative, they will sell online at a lower price like PS audio or offer trade ins, I don’t know ? With not many brick and mortar stores around to see and hear Hi Fi its a challenge to get new customers as the boomers die out. I am happy to see McIntosh and Sonus Faber getting into auto Hi FI

Last edited by 1KW; 08-27-2020 at 10:09 PM.