View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 10:09 AM

After few months of living with the Wilson SabrinaX I wanted to share some real time experiences .....

First of all the Wilson support team is top notch - Todd was a great resource - Dealer ordered the speakers with the wrong binding posts and Wilson straightened it out in a single phone call ..... great set up advice too - Live people helping live people .... now that is customer service

The speakers disappear in the room and send out an image that is natural, transparent, detailed .... like turning on a faucet of sound - They deserve every positive review

I have powered then with both my MC205 and MC452 - The MC205 did a nice job and if I was building a system it would be fine as a stop gap for a period of time but the MC452 is the turbo charger .... that is the match made in heaven - Either way the speakers go down to around 40Hz so a sub is required - I dusted off an old Velodyne DD10+ and crossed it over at 42Hz .... done ... finished ... onto the next page

A final word on the Watch Center Channel - With a sensitivity of 95db it is a marvel of engineering - The MC205 drives it (and my rears) with ease - The tweeter is mounted on rails and can be slid forward or backward for optimal directional high frequency tuning - It's a compact performer and for video blends with the SabrinaX speakers to create a seamless sound system - The usual question is "do you really need a center" .... maybe ... maybe not ... but definitely I enjoy it for video ... icing on the cake

Anyway thanks to everyone for their input - Enjoy the Hobby !!!!!