Thread: New Vivid Model
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 06:39 PM
Mac + Ayre + Vivid + Stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqman View Post
According to a post by Philip O Hanlon on WBF, it's a limited edition B1 "decade" with various improvements and priced at $28k. It will be interesting to hear reports on the sound.

Only the new magnetically attached grill trickles down to the standard B1.
Magnetic grill attachment would be first on my priority list for the B1 upgrade. Happy to know they are implementing it.

When I had the B1 the grills would occasionally follow damaging the driver. That was the main reason for my upgrade to the G3.
ACDC - Back in Black. Adele - 19. Bryan Adams - Bare Bones. Diana Krall - Live in Paris; When I Look in Your Eyes. Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms. Don Williams - Borrowed Tales. FleetwoodMac - Tango in the Night. Frank Sinatra - At the Sands. Genesis - A Trick of the Tail. Gipsy Kings - Love Songs. Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark. Keith Jarrett - The Koln Concert. Marillion - Script For A Jester's Tear. Marta Gómez - Entre Cada Palabra. Metallica - Metallica. Michael Jackson - Thriller. Miles Davis - Kind of Blue. The Moody Blues - Days of Future Passed. Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound of Thunder; Wish You Were Here. Rodrigo Y Gabriela - Live in Japan. U2 - Rattle and Hum.