Thread: Go You Reds!
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70sMac View Post
I hope and pray that Klopp keeps the club as traditional as it should be. I have no reason to believe that he won't but, after all, LFC is still owned by FSG -- the people who allowed their baseball team to drink in the clubhouse during a bad season -- so their morals are highly questionable.

As for Luis, what can I say? He crushed my heart like it was a Italian defender's ear. He earned the nickname "The Vampire," but he is still one of the most inventive forwards I ever saw. I mean, he was so damned good that, if he got into the open field, you felt like you you were witnessing genius...and perhaps that "sour taste" you mentioned was ear wax.

I hope we get a talented young player like JV back there. Under the tutelage of Klopp and VVD, who knows how good a big fast young defender could become...and the faster we get Fab back patrolling the midfield, the faster we'll start to resemble our fantastic EPL championship season.

GYR!

Agreed on all your points, FSG do seem to have a strong understanding of what LFC means not only for the fans, but the wider community too.

But most fans are also realistic enough to know they are businessmen first and foremost