View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Ryan, I have the answer. I have cancelled the MVP 901 order. The MVP 881 is the last Mac BR that will send a BR or DVD digital signal to the D1100. Thankfully, I did not sell my 881. It's working fine. I will use the WEL digital coaxial cable (arriving tomorrow) with it and change out the Best Buys digital coaxial to the AQ Diamond optical for my MVP 851 DVD Player. I also have a set of Wilson Pedestals coming in for the MVP 851. The 851 is an excellent unit and a keeper. I think the WEL digital coaxial better sonically than the AQ Diamond optical. There should be zero difference in the picture or audio between the 881 and 901, the difference being in the processing speed of the transport. The 881 is slow. This will be my source gear for a long time.

Thank you Ryan!

Best,

Charles
That is good news Charles. So your findings were that the MVP901 will not send signal to your D1100 via digital coax? If true, I wonder if this is the same then for the C2700? If this is the case on both, that is very strange. Signal should be signal I would think. I might have to give a call to my dealer to see if they can confirm too. Thanks again for your feedback and apologies if I took your thread on a detour

-Ryan