View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 07:51 PM
Lower Provo River, UT

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3brow View Post
Congrats on your new DAWs!!! Love mine, purchased last year. My room is a little bigger than yours but not by too much. I also use McIntosh amplification. DAW is a wonderful speaker. So emotive. Clarity. Delicacy. Slam. Always composed. All at same time. 3 weeks is an incredible turnaround time, is that for a new build or dealer stock? Bought mine July last year, turned out to be 15 week build. But worth the wait. I too highly recommend the acoustic diodes. Just buy em now while the checkbook is open.
If someone is getting DAWs in 3 weeks, that means the dealer put one in the queue some time ago. Pretty much the only products shipped in that time frame or less are Pedestals and Acoustic Diodes.

Wilson used to deliver all speakers (save WAMM) in 3 to 4 weeks. That began to slide in the early COVID days. Our growth has been tremendous since then. Even though expanded the factory by 40%, more than doubled our CNC cutting capability, and brought capacitor design and manufacturing in-house, orders have far outpaced production. We are very fortunate but we do hate being so far out on deliveries.