View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 08:29 AM

I recently did a bunch of upgrades and replacements so I don't have much further to go.
I traded my Krell FPB 450mcx monos into Conrad-Johnson LP260m monos and then finally for single C-J ART27 tube amp. I replaced my Esoteric CO-2 pre-amp for a CJ Art series 2 pre-amp and then a Conrad Johnson ET7-S2 pre-amp. Swapped my VPI Classic 2 for a VPI Signature Prime 21 in rosewood. Swapped my PS Audio Directstream DAC with Bridge II for an Aurender N200 and a Lampizator Baltic 3. I added an Uptone Audio EtherRegen, Shunyata Sigma USB and Ethernet Cables and a Shunyata 6000/S v2 (of which I wish I had bought the Everest to begin with) and a few Shunyata power cables (Venom HC, Delta V2 XC & Alpha). I also bought a Kirmuss Audio record cleaner and several record goodies from JR at Wally Tools. The only things left for me would be to swap the Shunyata 6000/S v2 for an Everest and connect the EtherRegen with a better power supply and an optical internet connection. Last year we moved to Orlando and I have a dedicated music room which allowed for all the upgrades to perform at their best. Thanks to the help and advise from Puma Cat, Weird Cuba, JoeN and last but not least, Ivan.