View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 01:11 AM

“Seriously” back at you Serge. It’s easier to believe aliens were responsible than to think the Incas might have been smarter than we know? As for the elongated skulls, I think the prevailing scientific view is still that it was due to binding. The fact that the cavity was bigger as a result doesn’t necessarily mean the brain was bigger. Of course, maybe it actually did promote brain growth[emoji6].

With all due respect, I think as humans we have a need to know the answers to all mysteries, and when those answers are unknowable because they’re lost in the past, shrouded in the future, or beyond our understanding in the present, we fill in the gaps in our knowledge with our imagination. Then we chose and interpret the available facts to confirm our desired answer.

I don’t disbelieve in the possibility of the existence of alien life, just the interpretation (and it’s interpretation, not scientific knowledge) that it’s been here and shaped our history. On that note, best I bow out of this conversation.
D'Agostino Momentum S250 MxV & HD pre; Linn Klimax Organik DSM, SonicTransporter, EtherRegen; Acoustic Signature Typhoon Neo, Koetsu RSP, Boulder 1108; Sf Il Cremonese; Shunyata Everest, Altaira, Sigma & Alpha v2