View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 06:40 PM
Racing Hoopties

Default Rack configuration VS dedicated 20A lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabellum View Post
You can see in my previous post that there is a fireplace on the right side wall and I only have about 50 inches of space there. On the left side wall, there is the entry door to the room so I cannot put anything there. My rack is about 24" wide so I understand it would be best to move it closer to the fire place?

As far from the corner as a safe would be best. There will be maximum bass energy in that corner.

It’s all about compromises. In between the speakers is not ideal, in a corner is not ideal. Find what works for you and let it sing! All of our inputs are about ideals. Few of us can have the ‘ideal’.

The room does look very nice by the way!!
Main Equipment: Kharma Elegance dB11-S, JL Audio F113v2 X 2, Block Audio Line & Mono SE Amplification, Bricasti M21 DAC, Antipodes Kala K-50 Server, Clearaudio Performance SE. Satisfy tonearm & Maestro Wood MM cartridge.
Power: Shunyata Everest 8000, Sigma XC v2, Sigma NR v2, Block Audio PCs, Defender, ADDPowr Wizard
Grounding: Shunyata Altaira CGS - 4 X Alpha CGS cables,
Network : Supra Cat 8+, Twin (Nenon) Modified Buffalo GS2016 Switches, Keces P3 LPSU,
Cables: Wireworld Platinum 8 USB, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Speaker cables, 6M & 1M Tubulus Concentus ICs,
Other:Two PSI Audio AVAA C20, Multiple GIK products, Stillpoint Apertures, Stillpoint Minis and Ultra SS, Three 20 Amp lines, Furutech GTX - Gold outlets, Adona Rack

Last edited by crwilli; 08-06-2020 at 06:43 PM.