View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CremonaSF View Post
Excellent, we wait for more photos
Thanks! I have uploaded photos of the current "situation". The during the install there was an issue with one of the MC-901s. My dealer is taking care of the issue and have provided MC-611s for us to drive B&W 800D3s in the interim. I can tell you that the even the Bi-Wired 611s sound pretty good driving the front L-R. So, I anticipate the MC-901s are going sound that much better.

In summary, the finished product is coming along but not quite there yet. Sometime in the not too distant future we will upgrade the current Panasonic 65 inch to an 83 inch OLED - at least that is the plan today. Also, I have not yet decided whether I will stick with one sub (B&W ASW-1000) in the rear corner or move to a smaller dual sub scenario for HT/Movies. Any opinions?

Lastly, I want to add music streaming to the set-up. I am interested in opinions and recommendations on the approaches (various brand streamers, DACs, Roon Nucleus, etc...). This is a new area for me so I am trying to learn so that I can make a better educated decision on how best to implement. Note the vacant bottom right shelf which is eagerly and patiently waiting for me to figure out the path forward.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front View 2.jpg (517.7 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg Rear view 1.jpg (842.5 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg SIde view 1.jpg (840.3 KB, 92 views)