View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly YB-2 View Post
If she had any more phony affectations she wouldn't be able to talk. Terrible accent.
And, unfortunately, that car appears to be worse looking in actual (video) life than in still pic's. Didn't really notice how bad the rear is (apparently to match how bad the front is) until this. Looks like a diaper with a load sticking out at the bottom all the way across.
And that color. Where did BMW come up with that. Wonder if its called 'Pea Soup'?
No argument with the performance, but the cost is just like new high-end gear. No longer a value and way beyond the point of diminishing returns.
Agree, some elements are just off: very unfortunate color to show of the
premier of the M4 versions. The kidney grills and the lines that continue
into the hood are just not working for me. It gives the look of aftermarket
teenage parts added that simply don't do justice for such a statement car.

Yes, the carbon fiber everywhere is alluring, and the performance
certainly is there, but the looks are not classic to me. Those on my old
E46 M3 still hold strong. I wonder how the M4 will be looked in 15 years.
Main: Mc C2200 (Telefunkens) and MC207, Spectral DMA-180, Marantz AV8805A, JL Audio CR-1 and SAv2, Sony ST-SA5ES, TC-KA3ES and MDS-JA50ES, Oppo UDP-205 and BDP-103D, Bryson BDA-3, Magnum Dynalab FM Signal Sleuth, Remedy, PS Audio P12, Pioneer DT-555,
Samsung 65" QLED TV 8K, JBL 4311B, M&K MX125II on Ultra SS Stillpoints, B&W HTM2D2, CCM7.3 S2, CCM683
Office: Sony TA-F700ES (Mod), MDS-JA50ES (Mod) and SEQ-333ES, Accuphase T-107B, Bryston BDA-3, BHA-1 and BUC-1, Audeze LCD-4, Linn Tukan, REL T7 on Ultra SS Stillpoints, PC Server (16 TB)

Mobile:Audison bit One Virtuoso HD, bit Play HD, Amps and speakers.