Thread: Jadis
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howiebrou View Post
Like all hand made things, the price will be higher I agree. I'm not sure 9k is a fair price though. I can't think of many 9k tube amp monoblocks in the class of a Jadis Class A amp. Not even those that are made by automation. Right now though, my focus is on Air Tight and Kondo stuff but I like the Jadis sound as well.
Now you have listen to Air Tight .....

Pssstttt, next amps to try .... WAVACS!

Since you are willing to swim all the way into the channel, might as well go for it! Once owned, never look back ... cause the cost prohibit too!

PRT-1 Preamp, LCR X2 Phono Amp & SH833 Ver 1.3 SET 150 watt mono Power!

I have only tried the Wavac Pre/Power before and although the price is beyond what I can cough out for, and the depreciation is more than I can handle (seriously, I have yet seen one set for sale in the market here though), this combo will drive anything ... beautifully musical!

Its sort of a buy once , end all ... I dare say, unless one have deep pockets to look elsewhere ... but then, at this kind of price, there aint many around to compete either. They are not known as KING of SET Tubes for nothing! Bro, if anyone can afford this, you got to be one of them!

Serious! Go hear ....

Cheers!