View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 03:03 AM

Thanks a lot for your kind, warm "Welcome aboard!", mates!

At Anton: I don't have - by purpose - high-end nor top stuff like yours. Lucky you.
But I do love music and that music I love (pun?) listenting to, instead. My attention is driven all straight to that, nothing other matters.
Here is why I am a very proud AR owner - 2ax are not prohibitive to be driven, as 3s instead. But I do know them very well both, the sound is of the same kind - it's just what I call "monitor". The real one, not that LS 3/5's, nad I have listened carefully to a huge lot of them, of any kind and brand available (15 perhaps).
"They lack of high tones, instrumentally checked"? Oh, really? So I sure must have strange devices embedded in my ears for sure and I never realized that. Funny. Never went to Area51 or weird places the like in my life, though.

Seriously. No will to start a flame of any kind, those above are my -own-and-personal-only impressions.

I have seen where you are from, and my highest respect is owed to you - you and me know until too well why, I firmly believe.

To all: let only me become the owner of that beauty, and... we will talk further about. Promised.

With best regards.