View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 05:56 AM

Wink Canton Power Sub 12

Just wanted to give some feedback after purchasing a Canton Power Sub 12.

I have a small stereo at my cabin in a tiny loft room with open solution down to the first floor. The roof are angled, so to get wide enough placement for the speakers to get a good triangle the speakers cannot be more than 80 cm tall. I got a pair of Acoustic Energy AE109 and they are fantastic up there and because of really good room support in the bass they can play insanely clean and loud all the way down to 40 hz. Really happy with them, and they only need 150 watts from a new Yamaha receiver to reach their maximum. But then I always want my setereos to at least reach down to 25 hz to have the full experience that I personally like. I borrowed a ELAC 2070 sub sealed design and a little bit expensive) from a friend and it really worked well after some setup. But he wanted it back So I got me a SVS SB1000 that have received great reviews. Problem was, the SVS could not deliver any bass below 40 hz no matter what I did. So I sold it. Now I took a chance after reading a lot of reviews and bought the Canton Power Sub 12. It has a 12" driver and a 12" slave that fires down. Just plugged it in with no adjustment and wow! really tight clean bass with great power all the way down to 23 hz. Great sub for a great price.

https://www.canton.de/en/products/hi...s/power-sub-12

Last edited by dag johnsen; 12-12-2022 at 05:59 AM.