View Single Post
Old 12-19-2021, 12:55 AM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly YB-2 View Post
Am using the three of Herbie's medium Soft Fat Dots under each of my speakers and they have been excellent. In ~3yr of use they've shown no visible deterioration or compression.

My granite shelves weigh about 50#, each, so would need the harder material with the Tenderfoot.
Yep, I've been impressed with the Herbie's products. They are very affordable, and they actually do what they claim to do. I'm using the Herbie's threaded stud gliders as the footers for the Resonant Woods stands for my Harbeths. These have the Herbie's dBNeutralizer material in them. With these dBdBNeutralizer stud gliders resting on the particle board platform* that my Harbeths/stands rest on on top of the carpet, while playing music on them, you cannot detect any vibration on the platform whatsover using the Hamm Seismometer iOS app.

*–I tested a number of materials under my Resonant Woods stands for the Harbeths including 3 different types of ceramic tile, travertine stone, MDF, and plain 'ole particle board, and plain 'ole particle board sounded the best.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 12-19-2021 at 01:02 AM.