View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Serge.......I have taken lots of notes during my listening sessions and have already started to develop the review. A well written, informative, and entertaining review requires considerable time and thought. My reviews are often written over several days, then read and edited a dozen times or more before I am satisfied with the results. Then there is photography and photo editing to be done. This doesn't happen in a few hours. I know you are familiar with the process. As the say, serve no wine before its time. .
Absolutely does take time and effort Dan. Thanks in advance for investing the time and effort to share your findings with the rest of us.

This particular review will be very interesting as it is not just another DAC but here you are comparing two different topologies and schools of thought, an R2R Ladder DAC vs the Delta-Sigma topology found in most other DACS out there. Schiit Yggdrasil has its work cut out to prove itself against the majority out there. (Of course having been enjoying Yggy's little bro' Gumby in my own system and comparing to Delta-Sigma along the way, I have a very good idea where things stand.) Will be interesting to read and compare your findings to my own.

Last edited by jdandy; 01-15-2018 at 10:24 PM. Reason: correct a typo in quote