View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
I already see one flaw. No swim up bar. I'll have to knock it at least 2, maybe 3 stars on the interstellar Yelp.
But it does. And it is a huge one. ET's like water a lot. It's difficult to appreciate just how large this swim up bar is. ET is a fantastic entertainer. Wish I could show you more. Probably by Jan or Feb I will be able to show you the whole structure. These are work pics. Snapshots. I think the artist has done a fantastic job. These folks are a lot like us, except they are totally peaceful and they are immortal. They don't covet and they don't quarrel or fight among themselves. And their bodies don't produce waste products. Their bodies are green. The technology of ET is biological. It is not mechanical. ET's home is sterile, green, and immensely healthy. No disease allowed.

I posted this pic before. I hope you can see the peace that permeates ET's home/residence. ET's hate war, thankfully. They possess the technology to crush us like we can crush a single ant walking across our driveway. Science has many problems. But it's failure to recognize that we are much more than a complex combination of atoms and molecules in the Periodic Table is the main one. The medical EEG records the electrical activity of the human brain but it does not record human thoughts. It does not record pain, peace, love, belief, patience, good, evil, joy, anger, anxiety, speech/language, vision, or the myriad of sensations and memories that make a human being a human being. No equation of physics or chemistry will ever be able to do this. Yet physics insists that I am a child/product of ancient supernovae that blew up shortly after the Big Bang and nothing more than an ancient collection of atoms and molecules deriving from these explosions by means of gravity and mutation. It does not recognize that the essence of a human being lies elsewhere, a light year away from modern physics, so to speak. ET's possess the technology to understand these things. They understand themselves and they are at peace, happy, joyous, and never in a hurry. They have all the time in the world and nothing to look forward to other than endless days of bliss. They are most definitely aware of us and we come from them. I mean no offense to anyone by pointing these this out.

Last edited by Charles; 10-23-2020 at 12:50 PM.