View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan Nolag View Post
The new MX100 is a very weird product. $5000 for a HT processor that isn't even out yet and is already outdated.

HDMI 2.1 devices are now hitting the market and pretty much every TV from now on will have HDMI 2.1 ports so releasing a processor that only has 4 HDMI 2.0 ports in 2020 is a very strange choice.
I agree with you, but if you have a projector like most theaters do, projectors don’t have HDMI 2.1 yet anyways. Just like the 123 and 170.

I am curious if this is a stripped down 123 (I see mic input) with similar menus and functionality. If so, I dig it. More companies need to start ditching legacy connections that we all pay for and most people never use!

The 170 is the closest thing to a hotrodded 100 IMO. Minimal analog connections, however I would say even excessive HDMI connections.. really... 8 inputs and 4 outputs? Lol who uses that... come on now..

I REALLY like what the 100 stands for. I hope a very premium version of it is offered in the future.

Now that I see a 8ch, 7ch, 4ch rack mount class D amp... you have to know a 1000 watt mono has to of been discussed... that has to be on the roadmap..