View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 12:35 PM
Cool, calm scientist

The new site looks great. I was up in the area this week, exploring whether I wanted to move up here, and met up with Caelin, Richard, and Grant earlier this week. We got their new Wilson Sasha DAWs set up, and moved the big Thor's Hammer subs into the room, as well. They have one of my photos, printed at 4' x 6' on the wall in their new audio showroom, as well.

I also met some of the great guys they have working on the shop floor, including Scotie, Chris, and Brandon, as well as their new social media manager, Lena, who's doing a fantastic job with their social media. What struck me most was the very welcoming and friendly "extended family" atmosphere and culture that Caelin and his leadership team has created and developed.

Also, some of the new product shots on the new website are mine, including the Everest, Alpha, and Sigma power distributors and the Omega XC photos. I shot these for them last year when they didn't have access to their regular product photographer when the Seattle area was in lockdown. They are also working with a new photographer, Jenny, who is doing great work for them. She shot all the nice portraits of the gang.

Great company and wonderful people.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.