View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 06:32 AM

Eisener thanx for your time to write this up...Did not heard that model od Davis Acoustic speakers but if im not wrong their retail was about 2500Eu which is very big difference between pedigree of that equipment and Gryphon...Diablo is VERY neutral amp that reveals all good and bad things in system so by my experience it could be system synergy very likely the problem. I know this becuz i have that amp from your picture and that is old Diablo not new and i had chance to try it with more than few cables sources and speakers and the best results was when matched with equipment of similiar pedigree. Im also dissapoined to hear it did not work for you cuz on my Dynaudio C4 mk2, Kuzma Reference mk2 turntable and crystal cables ultra ic and speaker cables actualy works very well with all music but works best with large orchestral music...dynamic, soundstage, details, timber and rest is on level so this statment of yours really suprised me. Maybe you just did not like it...anyway thanx on your time...

Last edited by Raindog031; 12-28-2015 at 04:11 AM.