View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 09:26 PM
George

I have been indirectly in communication with ARC through my audio guy. David Gordon wrote a really nice letter saying they are very aware problem and are working to remedy it, asking me to be patient. I guess the manufacturer stopped making them and the previous owner let it slide. So they are sourcing a new manufacturer. I am happy as long as there is a solution in the works. My REF6SE arrived in town today. Hopefully, I will get it tomorrow.

My audio guy has been very happy with the new owner. He knows him. He is moving to Minnesota to be hands on and loves high end audio and has experience. It sounds like it is really a good move getting out from under the McIntosh wing.
Main: Aurender W20SE music streamer, ARC REF 9SE DAC / CD, Linn LP 12, Koetsu Rosewood SignCartrige, ARC REF 3 Phono Stage, ARC REF 6SE Preamp, ARC 160s amp, Sonus Faber Amati Traditional Speakers,Transparent Ultra IC & SC Library:Aurender N100, Ayre QB9 2020 DAC, Woo WA5-LE amp upgraded tubes, Focal Utopia HP, Sennheiser 800s HP, LCD HP.

Last edited by George Prentice; 01-26-2021 at 09:29 PM.