Thread: Marantz SA-10
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoutsos View Post
That's great! Thanks. I am seriously considering it for a future system, but I think room treatments are a priority. And do you find that you use the disc tray much, given that you can digitise all your collection and just use your streamer? This is the one thing that I'm in two minds about – i.e. paying for functionality I will rarely use. Although, I must say having the option to just pop in a cd/sacd is quite convenient sometimes.
I've had a problem buying compact discs that's continued for 35 years so I spin them, often!
I have most of them burned, too, but I still play them as I get them and don't add to the digitized library regularly.
For the last month or two I've mostly played discs, actually. Otherwise it might be 60/40 in favor of streaming.

south: Mark Levinson No. 52 pre, Bricasti M28 amps, Lumin A1, Oppo BDP-205, Pioneer CT-43, Sony SS-AR1 Speakers, Audioquest Dragon PCs, Audioquest speaker cables, Audioquest interconnects, HB Power Design Powerslave Star Galaxy power distributor

north: Vitus SIA-030, Luxman D10X, Sony TC-KA3ES, Harbeth 40.2, Siltech cables