Thread: Charles System
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeN View Post
Charles,

I’m not sure if the last time I commented upon your system. I remember seeing the original installation pics.

During the last week I’ve spent some time going back thru it. It’s wonderful. I haven’t heard it but with what you have in it, I know it rocks. Congrats again.
Joe, thanks very much for the high praise. I appreciate it so much. I texted my dealer today. Still nothing on my new Mac gear but I know its bound to be shipped soon. I hope my AS125 amp stands arrive with my MC3500 MKII's because I'll be chomping at the bit for installation when the amps arrive.

And yes, the system does absolutely rock. It has no upper limit. I found Wooly Bully on Hdtracks by Vinnie Jones. One track for $1.98. I'm a roller skater. If Dr. Ruark is not at home at night, he's most likely at the skating rink doing all sorts of moves, tricks, and dancing like crazy. There's always a lot of on watchers. I enjoy skating around the curve at high speed close to them, flipping around and back around finishing with a two step all in a split second. I love to slide. You reach top speed fast as you can go and right before you reach the wall turn the skates sideways and side for about 10 feet. Most have never seen a slide. They think I'm going to crash. It would be a tough choice between my skates and my XVX. I'm serious. It takes perfect balance and lot's of leg strength to skate. So yes, I like it loud, sometimes.

Best,

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 02-10-2022 at 01:50 AM.