View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
I gotta say, the Rega Planar 10 turntable is FABULOUS. I frickin' love it. Its is exceptionally quiet, and superbly neutral. There is NO coloration with this TT and the Apheta 3. None. And gobs and gobs of detail with an solid, and weighty bottom-end. Soundstage width, breadth and height is excellent and image stability is outstanding. The Rega Planar 10 is so good, so musical, immersive and so musically engaging, I guess you could spend more money on a TT, but really, why? I don't think one's musical enjoyment, involvement and sheer musical pleasure could be higher than what the Planar 10 provides. Save the money for a much more expensive deck and buy a Shunyata Everest and an Omega or Sigma XC PC for your system, instead.

This week, the plan is to do an interview with Roy Gandy of Rega for TAS.
Wow! Thank you very much for your feedback. Seems like really good performance for the money. I think this just may be my introduction to vinyl. Next thing to figure out is the right phono stage

Aurender N10 / Ayre QX-5 Twenty / Ayre KX-R Twenty / Ayre MX-R Twenty / Wilson Sasha DAW / Isotek TITAN and EVO3 / Transparent Reference / Meze Empyrean