View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 04:14 PM

Default Viper ETron Vs. New Delta NR and Venom NR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
Yes, my initial experience was similar. I had heard of Shunyata when I got back into high-end audio in 2009, but it wasn't until a friend brought over some Shunayata patents for me to read that prompted me to explore further. As a scientist, I was impressed that the performance claims were backed up by a patent that explained the technology and methodology. I bought some Diamondback PCs that were on a 2-for-1 sale, did some listening tests and the benefits they brought were immediately clear. I had my friend who had fist brought me the patents come over; he was skeptical. It was the old "what can the last 5 feet of power cable from the wall to the component do?" question.

Well, when I did the demo for him, he was convinced. And, when I installed the second cable to the preamp, his mouth literally fell open with disbelief.

Suffice it to say, he's now a big advocate for Shunyata's products and has conducted similar demos for his friends.

Same reactions here, lol. We did a two tier test: regular outlets with stock, then upgrade cables, and dedicated line with stock and upgrade cables. In each configuration the Shunyata blew us away. Needless to say the dedicated 10 gauge/Shunyata combo won, hands down.

Last edited by rjryan; 02-12-2020 at 10:39 PM.