View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:14 PM
The Architect

This thread has been a lot of fun to read, and brings a big smile to my face! Thanks Pete for writing up your impressions, and to Dan for hosting! I have no doubt that Dan's system is just as good if not better than words can describe! I was able to briefly hear the Anniversarios when they were owned by Ivan at the Cape Extravaganza, and they both looked and sounded spectacular!

On a related note, I was able to have the person who I sold my MC207 over for a visit yesterday afternoon. He had not been over since he purchased it, and had not seen my system since I upgraded my center channel to the MC501, added the ModWright Oppo BDP-95 and LS100 preamp, and installed my ASC cinema panels on the ceiling. Needless to say, it was a lot of fun to watch him play the CDs he brought along and be quite impressed with the improvements in sound quality since he was over last (about six months ago).

I agree with Jim that you wish that you have these types of visits occur more often, and it is always fun to read about them. Thanks guys, again, for sharing, and to Pete for taking the pictures as well!
JL Audio F113 subs with CR-1 Crossover
Schiit Audio Yggdrasil DAC (Analog 2 + Unison USB)
Sonore Ultrarendu with Uptone Audio LPS-1.2
Uptone Audio EtherREGEN network switch with LPS-1.2
Oppo UDP-205 with ModWright Signature Truth Tube Modifications
Clearaudio Performance SE TT with Hana ML MC cartridge
ModWright PH 9.0x Phono Stage
ASC & RealTraps Panels; APS PurePower 2000; Daedalus Audio DiDs
LAT International, Shunyata, Wireworld, WyWires Cables

Last edited by JJinID; 12-31-2012 at 08:36 PM.