View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardave View Post
I know this is a Shindo forum, but I thought some folks might be interested in the Line Magnetic products, since they are imported by the same people and carried at many of the same dealers. The new Gold series is out, and it looks simply stunning, and sounds really good. It is a bit more expensive than the silver series, but much less than classic. The amps have a pre-in function which I am using with great success with my Aurieges, but the integrated function sounds really good also. I originally bought the KT120 version, which arrived with a couple of damaged tubes. (My UPS driver is NOT a music lover) The importer graciously allowed my to take the opportunity to trade it for the 845 SET version. FYI...
If this should be in a different forum, moderator, please feel free, I understand.

Hi Dave,

That's an absolutely beautiful amp you've there. Thanks for sharing.
I for one have been following then for the last 2 years, and read between the lines - if Johnathan told enough of them to bring them in....., they've to be magical.

Some, see/view them as the poor man's Shindo - and from what I've heard - that's good enough for me.

Enjoy her - she's a looker.
O_o scar