View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
The price someone is willing to pay for the illusion of a recreated musical moment in their listening room is obviously highly personal and unquantifiable but like every other hobby out there, if it tugs hard, the wallet will open.

I have no doubt the XVX is more than capable of recreating every last ounce of dynamic contrast, the visceral impact and to solidify and anchor images that would be fully fleshed out and grounded properly within the boundaries of the listening space, exhibiting proper separation, width, depth and ambiance that was captured in by the recording.

Obviously the listening space has to allow speakers of this caliber to breathe... They are akin to a Formula 1 car and you don't want to drive a car like that on unpaved roads to your mountain cabin.

If all the stars are in alignment and speakers of this calibers are given a chance to strut their stuff, well, moments like that are unforgettable. [emoji106] Not that I would personally ever spend that kind of coin on a pair of speakers but I completely understand the desire to do so, even if 99.9999% of the population would never get it. It's good to be KING.
Great post....