Thread: Lumin P-1
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 04:47 AM
Cool, calm scientist

Just an update: As mentioned above, I'm now fairly past the 400 hour "burn-in" point for the Lumin P1, and it continues to impress with just how good, no amazing, it is. The Lumin P1 is proving to be not only one of the most MUSICAL audio components I've ever heard, as well as one of the most SATISFYING.

Listening to Mozart's Variations in C "Lison Dormait", K264 by the etraordinary Yeol Eum Son on Onyx, and the P1's abilty to render power, dynamism, scale yet subtlety along with shadings of tonality, timbre, spatiality, hall ambience, and "intimacy", just to name a few musical attributes it presents and delivers supremely well, leave me "gobsmacked", as the Brits say.

I'll post a more detailed set of impressions over the weekend if I can tear myself away, but...Good Lord.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 01-14-2023 at 04:59 AM.