View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 09:34 PM

Sharing my power conditioning experience to help others looking at the task. A power noise filter showed I had noise on my incoming mains. My utility tried to help and installed a new transformer at my feed. Still noise that varied by time of day. "Late night listening" was always better. Reading reviews, etc, the Niagara 5000 seemed a good choice. The noise meter showed marked reduction on it's "amplifer" outlets. The other "source / line level" outlets actually got worse. So, it went back to dealer.

Next came a Puritan 156 power conditioner. It did a good job with the "line level" components. It did not have the current rating for large amplifiers. I was still left with a need for power conditioning for my amplifier. Enter the ADD Power Sorcer x4.

After a generous phone conversation with Ivan I felt comfortable giving it a try. He took time to candidly discuss my system and his experience with power conditioners. I received the Sorcer x4 and installed it at an outlet by my panel. The difference was love at first sound. All the reviews are true. It creates a depth, fluidity and greater s/n that makes for totally non fatiguing listening. The power issues are 100% gone. It works great with your existing power conditioners, so no issues there. It's truly new technology which creates real benefit to the sound.

To anyone considering this device- do it. Ivan gives a trial period, but you'll keep it.

Thanks,
Allen