View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 01:42 AM

I use both.

My system is plugged into a single circuit with six "separate" receptacles along the way.

The Sorcer x4 is plugged into the fourth receptacle (with an eleven foot power cord) from the panel along with one mono amplifier and the Wizard is plugged into the fifth along with Nordost Qbase8; my other mono amplifier is plugged into the sixth along with a power strip for TV, etc. including PS Audio Noise Harvesters and ADD-POWR ElectraClear.

Along the way in the first through third receptacles are various PS Audio, High Fidelity and ADD-Power plugin devices.

My 200 amp panel is located on the back wall of my listening area behind a closet, so I may eventually put it in the closet and route the power cable through the wall to the first receptacle, which along with the second receptacle is located in a Murphy bed "closet" re-constituted as an office between two closets where the first two receptacles reside opposite the "normal closet" walls (only three through six are accessible from the room itself); or, I might just put it on that "office" desk as it may be close enough to the panel, however, it is a sizable box.

The sound is so pleasing, for now I have hesitated to move the Sorcer.