View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 11:34 AM

Thrilled to report back that the TuneTots arrived about 10 days ago and were professionally placed and integrated with my sub a couple of days ago. They are amazing! Incredibly musical, detailed, and smooth. Very precise imaging, and, most surprisingly, they sound huge (albeit with a sub). Also surprising was that my dealer set them only about 1' from the wall, even though he had a couple of feet to work with.

These beat my very good B&W 805 D3 on every dimension. I also prefer them to the Sabrinas (not the X and without a sub) that I auditioned at home a few years ago. For those considering TuneTots on stands for a main system--make sure to have them professionally placed and integrated with a sub. I could not have done these things on my own, and they took speakers that were beautiful up to the level of hair on my arms standing up