View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeN View Post
Every speaker has shortcomings. So does a Lamborghini or a million dollar home. et. al. But as the article points out the M6 balances its so-called shortcomings to the point that ultimately this author states,
Best of all, the M6 simply doesn’t have any shortcomings that one must consciously or unconsciously listen past. And that, more than any specific area of performance, is what allows the M6 to consistently cross the threshold from great sound into delivering an extraordinary musical experience.
Magico will continue to improve its technology, material, etc. and in time I’m sure we will see even the shortcomings mentioned in the article vaporize like magic.

The articles points our some amazing technology in the M6. And their drivers - wow. Interesting read
Joe, I was merely pointing to a couple of RH's comments, no doubt they are a great pair of transducers. For the record I have had the opportunity to listen to Magico's perform their magic along with RH @ Overture Audio (Wilmington, De) on more than one occasion. During both times he was much more interested in talking about motorcycles than audio !

it's all good !