View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 01:40 PM

Default Harbeth 40.2 Anniversary

After an exhaustive and expensive search, I have found a speaker that finally brings me into the music like no other.

While I was very pleased with my KEF Blade 2 speakers, there were still moments of annoyance with some of the higher frequencies. Cables did help, going back to a Luxman Class A helped. I wanted a bit more. I was questioning my sources such as my K-01X and embarqued on a search for a MBS DAC.

When questioning one of my local retailers who actually sells Esoteric and MSB, their response was that the Harbeths would take care of what I was trying to accomplish.

The owner and another associate guaranteed that I would love the speakers. They were so sure, that they brought a brand new pair of boxed speakers for my in-home demo NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

I was amazed at how these speakers performed in terms of realism and neutral presentation. Gone are the annoying parts of my reference tracks.

I’m sure there are many who are rolling their eyes as they read this post but if you haven’t heard these speakers, you might be very surprised.

Now it’s time to listen to MUSIC!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg E6F56233-9503-4D75-B846-3EC594E6036A.jpeg (755.1 KB, 372 views)
Audio Room: CH Precision I1, Esoteric k01XD, Lab 12 Melto 2, Luxman PD-171A TT, Roon Nucleus, Stenheim Alumine Three, Silversmith Fidelium speaker cables, Siltech 680 interconnects, Shunyata Sigma USB Cable, Audioquest Hurricane PCs, Shunyata Everest,CORE Design racks, Stein Harmonizers, HRS damping plates, Stillpoints and all that other silly stuff.

Office: Luxman L-595A SE, Diapason Neos speakers, HiFi Rose RS150B, Nordost Frey 2 Interconnects, Tellurium Q Silver speaker cables,

Last edited by GreginNH1; 02-23-2019 at 02:18 PM.