View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 01:41 PM

Charles, to be honest, I have never given much thought as to the metabolic functions of the ET. I have heard that the various craft that were reported on, never had anything that even remotely resembled a lavatory.

I have always assumed that since it would be illogical to spend enormous time being bounced around in space trying to bridge distances measured in thousands or millions of light years, that the ET would master the use of portals and manipulating the space-time/gravity to get where they need to go. Hence no need for such features on what essentially would be a very short trip.

Another thought I had is that if the ET had to get here by conventional methods, such as covering the vast distances expressed in centuries or millennia, it would not be a biological entity but an advanced AI android without the need for expelling its metabolic waste into space. We send rovers and various probes all over our solar system ourselves.

I believe that the majority of UFO that we see are completely devoid of any biological beings being nothing more than ultra-advanced and AI controlled reconnaissance drones. Why risk sending biological beings?

Also, the physics and dynamics of the impossible maneuvers their craft are capable of come into play. The gravitational loads of such acceleration, abrupt turns and maneuvers would be destructive for any "bag of bones, organs and fluids".

The dent our planet's mass has on the space-time around it does create challenges for speedy visitors in the form of pesky gravity and its dislike for guests coming and going at great speeds. As sir Isaac Newtown once said and we have been repeating it since, "Objects in motion, tend to stay in motion"...

Then again since so many have reported seeing the ET, coming in contact or being abducted by ET, I suppose your explanation of their advanced genome eliminating the need for basic biologic processes of expelling waste also makes sense as well. I suppose that would be more than logical given the possible millions or even billion of years of their own enhancement or evolution, or whatever one tends to believe or not believe in? If they are immortal, they have nothing but TIME and a space trip spanning a thousand plus years without the need to flush sounds logical. An efficient organism like that can probably derive sustenance from synthesized paste that can provide all the nutrients it needs for a hundred years per serving.

Last edited by PHC1; 10-12-2020 at 01:51 PM.